FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I go to Center Adult School? Any adult, age 18 and over can attend the Center Adult School.
- How much does it cost? It is free! However, purchasing curriculum materials is strongly encouraged for some courses. Parent Coop program does include a cost for child care.
- How do I get started? Fill out this short online form or call our office at (916) 338 6387.
- What classes do you offer? See our Class Catalog page.
- What is school in session? Se our online calendar.
- I’m not sure what classes or program are right for me. Do you have counseling or advising services? Yes – contact Alyson Collier at (916) 338-6387 or by email at email@example.com.
- How long will it take me to graduate? It depends your specific needs and experience. Every student meets with our counselor or staff to determine the specific needs and best timetable for each person.
- Do you have a school handbook for more information? Yes, right here.